Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Its so close I can smell it!!!!!

Courts are officially OPEN for business!!!!!!!!!! That means that any day now we should get notified of when we will be required to travel for court!!! For starters we got an email today from our adoption agency!! I about fell off my chair when I saw the title of the email "Welcome To Travel". They are requiring us to fax all of our required travel documents by this Friday!!!! They do not have a court date for us yet but they want us to be prepared if they do!! You usually are given very little notice ( 1 week or less! ) The anticipation is killing me!!!!! Check back often for updates!! Although I'm sure you will hear me scream from wherever you are!!!!

Our movie is Saturday hopefully we will have great news to share with everyone!!! Continue to pray that the theatre is filled!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! We are so close to holding our kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment