Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Time Flys When Your Having Fun!

Well another summer over....we are always so busy they tend to go quickly! We do cram as much stuff in as possible! I can't believe how quickly they are growing up! I tell them all the time to stop growing up but they don't listen! I feel sad that I wanted to rush the summer along all so courts can hurry up and open. This whole adoption process I have been wishing for time to go faster. Once we get the kids home from Ethiopia I really would like it to slow down! For all of us in the adoption process we count the days..the months while waiting at each stage of the process. Yet I look at my 3 biological kids and think where did the time go?? Next year I will have 1 in High school 1 in Middle school 2 in elementary and 1 in preschool! I want my other 2 kids home but I really don't want time to fly! Enjoy every second because boy does it go fast!

Softball..Baseball...soccer, boy were we busy but we sure do have fun! Now the craziness starts..back to school! Praying for a good year for all the kids!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate 100%!! It's a tricky thing not to rush your days away when there is something so exciting in your future. Your kids are gorgeous!! I really like Francesca's necklace ;)

    ReplyDelete