Monday, July 26, 2010

Care packages!!!

Our first carepackages to our kids will be in thier little hands very soon!!! While we sleep tonight over in Ethiopia another traveling family will meet our children and deliver them our presents!!! They will get to be my hands and feet, they will hold them and take pictures and show them thier very first picture of thier new family!!!!! I will get to see new pictures of my kids too! Next week our 2nd presents will be on thier way to my children with another traveling family, we are so blessed to have such an amazing support group with our extended adoption family! I could'nt survive this journey without you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! How fun are these packages! Your kids will love them! So very happy for you that you get to have others' bring care packages over for you ~ excited for you to get more pics! Smile, my friend! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete