Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Court date miracle...

It has been crazy since we got the call!!! We are lovin staring at our children's faces!!! I cant wait till we are able to share with the whole world! In order to do that we have to have judge declare us leagally thier parents..well...courts close Aug 6- sept. 27th so If a HUGE miracle doesnt happen looks like we wont meet our children till October:( Sooo I pray for Miracles!!!!!! Big ones...1) that we are submitted to court ASAP and 2) We get assigned a court date before they close they are already scheduling for Aug.2nd so like I said HUGE miracle!!! So please pray....also pray for my kids to be comforted while they wait for us..They are little and Im sure they are very confused.. Our first presents are on thier way very soon. I bought Hallmark recordable books, so when they open the book and turn the pages they will hear my voice and my daughters voices reading to them. They will also see a picture of thier new family soon...Thank you to the mommies that are going to see my kids and hold them.. It is so comforting knowing someone else will be there to hug them when we cannot..

1 comment: