Thursday, March 25, 2010

While we wait.......

While we wait....I have decided to go to HAITI!!! Another crazy bloggy mom gave me the idea! Her church is going on a missions trip to Haiti to distribute food. Ever since the earthquake my heart has ached to help in some way. This is giving me the opportunity! Along with me will be my sister Jodi and 11 others. I am so excited to see how it all turns out. This came up with only 24 hours notice! Within seconds of reading my friends facebook post I KNEW I must go!!! Crazy I know!! I love how the Lord makes you do crazy stuff! Isn't that what being a christian is all about?! Going where the Lord leads you....He clearly wanted us both to go...there were no spots left but at the last minute they made room for both of us! I am nervous and excited!!! It will truly be an experience to remember! Please pray for us as we go to lend a helping hand! If you would like to help in any way feel free to comment and I will give you my email! Also pray for my husband and children as I leave them for almost a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment