Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blessings

Matteo and Marianna modeling thier face paintings

Francesca and Matteo modeling our shirts

                                              
My sister came to the Buffalo for Africa event..we met a lot of great people!


Today I am Thankful for all of my blessings. This whole process has made us open our eyes to the world in a whole new way. I am so thankful for the wonderful man that is my husband and my 3 beautiful kids. We all go on with life day to day often without much thought but how often do you count your blessings? We have the constant stresses of life, work, kids, errands, bills, etc. In the grand scheme all of the worrying and stressing what are we accomplishing? We have the love of the Lord and the love of our families....the rest will all work out! I am the first to stress about everything possible but when I have time to slow down and look at my life...I take a breath and realized I am blessed! My kids are growing so quickly if only we could slow life down and appreciate everything even the crazy days!

This adoption process has many ups and downs...it tests your faith with every step but in the end I know we will have 2 more beautiful..blessed children

No comments:

Post a Comment