Thursday, October 15, 2009



Today is Matteo's 6th birthday! My how time flys....For those of you who know him you know what a character he is! All of my kids have the most distinct personalities! He is such a sweet kid and a mommas boy:) I loved having little girls to dress up when they were little and now we have such interesting relationships. But it is true there is something about a mother and her son! I had the hardest time sending him off to school..he has been my sidekick for years. Don't take this wrong I love my girls and am sad when they are not around..but somehow matteo is the light in our family. Each child brings something different and I could not imagine our family without them. That is why today on his birthday I imagine how our new children will impact our family...Anthony and I always comment how strange it is when one of our children is not home. Each person is a piece to the puzzle that is our family, without one it is not complete. In the distant future that puzzle will grow larger while we fill in the missing pieces. Soon Matteo will no longer be my baby but a big brother! Today we celebrate the wonderful birth and life of Matteo!

No comments:

Post a Comment